Do you remember what it was like when you got your first "real" job?
Looking back, do you wish you could have participated in more internships and gain some real world experience before stepping out for your first job interview? Imagine what a difference it would have made if you were given the opportunity to meet with professionals and given guidance from a field you aspired to follow.
That's the idea behind the Sponsoring an Honors Intern program. Internships can provide valuable experience for students in many fields. We are always looking to provide such opportunities for our motivated Honors students by connecting our students with Honors alumni and friends -- people like you who are in a position to share what they learned in college and how they've applied that learning since graduation. Sponsoring an Honors Intern gives you the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and hard working students the university has to offer.
- Open to all Friends and Alumni of the FSU Honors Program
- Internships can be paid or unpaid positions
- Can be a new internship program or the Honors office can work with a current internship program at your respective location
- Once the Honors program gathers all the necessary information, we will work with any interested Honors student and encourage them to apply.
- A brief paragraph describing the nature of the internship
- The location and preferred working hours
- Any minimum qualifications/skills
- The contact information for the internship coordinator
- For any length of time
- Can be over the Spring, Summer, or Fall semesters
Visit the form linked below to sponsor an Honors intern. If you've already signed up, you may resubmit the form at any time to update your profile.
If you have questions about the Sponsoring an Honors Intern program, please contact Rebecca Velez at email@example.com.